Pages

Wednesday 7 January 2015

My life as a virtual teacher

I think I make a good but a strict teacher. I am willing to take anyone under my wings for as long as they are willing to learn. I have 4 dedicated students who are making good progress with the lessons. Why am I doing this? Simply because I feel there's a need to! The masses are not well exposed to what the net underlies, wiat a minute, I think I found the word, "I want to take people behind the scenes"...many fear, thinking that coding is difficult, is is NOT! Even if you had an E in Mathematics, trust me, coding has got nothing to do with Maths. One can hack it even if they didn't go through high school. 

In Kenya and in many other parts of the world, they charge people to learn how to code, they will charge you to put up a simple and free website in Wordpress. You learn how to do it at Elimu Coders and you learn it FREE OF CHARGE!

I have taken up the responsibility of looking up the materials online, made your work easy so that yours will just be to learn. Self-learning is not easy, it requires a strong will and sacrifice to lots of things. The future is in coding...the beauty of it is that you can easily work from home and make good money as compared to what you can earn whilst employed at some outsourcing agency.

I am glad because I just put up Assignment 2, working on things at the same time as my students. This enables me not to lose my grips on what I already know.

N.B: One more thing, you do not need internet connection to practice, the materials are saved in .pdf, all you need is a computer, usb key and time!

If you are a beginner, the lessons begin here and this is the first assignment.

If you are reading this and know someone who might be interested, then share it with them, remember, kindness is free :-)

Welcome aboard and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam. Spam comments are not approved!

Popular Posts